High energy efficiency, very low cost and completely ecological.
Why installing a RA hybrid module?
The advantages of a hybrid solar panel are deeply rooted to its double potential
- With just one panel it is possible to obtain electricity and thermal energy for hot water and heating.
- More electricity production thanks to the cell cooling:
Photovoltaic cells do not withstand high temperatures and are unable to produce energy when the panel is overheated. This means that Ra hybrid panels, cooled by a special system, have higher efficiency.
- Total Efficiency: Solar Energy is fully exploited as a single plant produces electrical and thermal energy simultaneously.
- Panels increased "life-span” as hot spot phenomena are prevented (modules wear out slower thanks to the lower working temperatures)
- Thermal energy production for hot water and heating
- Hot water production for storage or large water tanks heating (swimming pools, irrigation tanks, water for livestock and other ...)
- Module coupling with a heat pump heating system using the module as an alternative to vertical depth geothermal probes;
- Increased COP: the heat pump performance coefficient varies according to the temperature level at which the energy to be exchanged is located. By coupling the pump to the PVT panel, this coefficient is greatly increased.
- Flexibility:modules highly adaptable to every need
- Lesser used space, optimal solution for those who need both electricity and hot water but have little available space.
- Environmental impact reduction since only a hybrid solar module is installed to obtain the needed benefits.
- The hot water temperature allows to reduce or eliminate the snow on the solar panels
- Less purchase and installation costs: a single hybrid solar panel is needed to obtain the same benefits as a whole photovoltaic plant,
- Very low maintenance interventions: the hybrid solar panel technology is simpler than a traditional panel;
- Natural summer cooling: it reduces the increasing daily temperature above the surface where it is placed.
- Energy dependence reduction. The system will no longer depend on primary energy supply such as: methane gas, LPG and electricity.
- A sustainable plant. This type of panel has an energy balance with very low CO2 emissions, sulfur oxides, nitrogen and PM10.
- Quick payback time