The photovoltaic-thermal hybrid technology is the future for all applications where both electrical and thermal energy consumption is expected (residential, services, agriculture, industry)
Fossil and/or natural fuel consumption represents a great expense in operating costs as well as being a huge negative environmental impact due to carbon footprints.
Sic Divisione Elettronica hybrid modules, by cooling the cells, have a 35% increased efficiency compared to traditional panels and use the stored thermal energy to supply hot water for multiple uses.
- Residential use (domestic hot water, heating, etc.)
- Public use (Schools, Hospitals, Administrative Offices and other Bodies)
As well as Hotels, Resorts, Wellness Centers, Sports Centers, etc.
- Industrial use (food processing, breeding, water-culture, etc.)
- Agricultural use (Greenhouses, Fruit and Vegetable Farms, Floriculture Companies, etc.)
As well as SPA, Hairdressers, Beauty salons, Ice-cream parlours, etc.
- Economic savings on electricity and heating costs
- Payback time in one / two years
- Electrical and thermal energy production at ZERO cost
- Reduction of carbon footprints
- Very low maintenance costs